Sunday, March 15, 2009

BUSY Few Months!

It's been a busy few months around here! Both Tyler and Zachary have been playing basketball, and we've loved going to all their games! They have both learned a lot over the season, and are great team players. We've had band and orchestra performances (Tyler plays the trumpet in All-District Band, and Amanda plays the viola in Orchestra). I've put some pictures from Amanda's Orchestra Festival on my birthday. There were over 600 4th-6th graders at the concert! Zachary had his Pinewood Derby last month, and did a great job on his car. It came in 2nd in every one of its races, and it won "The Hottest Car Award!" Devin has been a trouper going around to all the other kids' events, but he likes it best when we can just stay home and play Wii! :-)



















2 comments:

Karen said...

Fun update! Your life looks like mine - busy but fun! I agree with Devin, though. Sometimes it's nice to stay home and just play the Wii. =)

onecent said...

Great to "hear" from you! everyone looks great! I thought about you all day on your birthday! don't think I forgot it! I had family and friends in town, and had a surprise party happening, and my neices bridal shower that day, AND her endowments taken out that night, so things were very hectic that day, but I was still thinking of you! *hugs*
Penny