Wednesday, May 20, 2009

District Track Meet

Amanda competed in a 4 X 100 Relay in the District Track Meet at Armstrong High School yesterday. She was on a team of 4, and each of them ran a fourth of the track around the football field, passing a batan between them. She was SOOOO nervous before the meet, but found out it wasn't too terrible afterall. She was a great little runner, if I do say so myself! She had fun being a part of the action, and I had fun being there watching her. Her team came in 4th (out of 6) in their race, so that's why the boys on her team don't look too happy in their picture! But hey, she got a green ribbon, and she's happy!

















4 comments:

Karen said...

Yay Amanda! =)

Sally said...

The sour faces of two of her team mates are killing me!

Allens Downunder said...

Way to go Amanda!!! I cant believe you are getting so tall. I'm excited we will get to see you guys while you are in Utah after all. We will be back on the 15th so we will get to spend more time with you guys then we thought.

Ju and Tay said...

go amanda! that is so awesome you got be in this! i am so proud.